Minimum Risk. Maximum Assurance.
For the past 15 years, Corporate Transitions has focused exclusively on financial exit strategies for small to medium sized companies. We do one thing very well and do it cost-effectively -- helping owners with $5M to $500M of company equity choose a precise strategy to best unlock that equity.
Those strategies run the gamut – business sales, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, ESOPs and MSOPs, as well as a number of hybrid approaches. And we have taken those strategies to a variety of business and industry, including manufacturing, service, communications, construction, finance, retail, insurance brokers, information technology, restaurant, wholesale, distribution and many others.
Our management team has been in the trenches for decades, but we never overstate capability and never adopt cookie cutter solutions. As a matter of policy, we always adhere to core principles that promise minimum risk and provide assurances to our clients during their transition milestones. These principles expressly differentiate CTC in the succession market sector.
- Pursue end results; not long-term projects.
- Work closely with your financial planners, bankers, investment counselors and legal counsel.
- Provide cost estimates prior to each step.
- Assure that clients “opt-in” before taking each step.
- Minimize transaction times
- Profile transition options for complete understanding.
- Bring to smaller firms the same sophisticated deals found in large corporations